Koreatown Knows How to Party
If you’ve been looking at Urban LA Living apartment buildings then you know that several of our buildings are in Koreatown. Koreatown is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in all of Los Angeles. That’s not just referring to the population. Koreatown is full of amazing restaurants, shops and things-to-do.
We took a poll of our managers and here’s our list of our favorite stops in Koreatown.
Fave Koreatown Restaurants
Whiz Burgers and fries in a fun throwback restaurant.
– Amazing Cheesesteakes and awesome duck fat fries. Nom nom nom. ~ Amy, Manager of The Ancelle
– Sandwiches and tasteful fries. Everything is done fresh, even the sauces. ~ Vanessa, Manager of Seven Lions
Soowon Galbi Korean BBQ, not for vegans.
– Best Korean BBQ in all of Koreatown…so good it’s a NYE tradition. ~ Giorgio, Manager of Beachwood Tower
Pizza Rev Make your own custom pizza.
– You create your own pizza with as many ingredients as you want for the same price. They have an Oreo sweet pizza for dessert. ~ Vanessa, Manager of Seven Lions
– Recommended. ~ Annie, Manager of Kenmore Arms and Casa California
Pieology We can’t wait for Pieology to open. Custom pizza joint like Pizza Rev.
– Similar rival pizza joint (to Pizza Rave) I’ve heard is even better. ~ Annie, Manager of Kenmore Arms and Casa California
Commissary at The Line Hotel Upscale diner with an emphasis on fresh fruits and vegetables.
– I’m digging everything going on at the Line Hotel, especially Commissary their greenhouse restaurant on the second floor. ~ Nadia, Manager of Casa Bella and Plaza Cordova
EscaLA Fresh Latin American food with great ambiance.
– Fantastic with great food, vibe and staff and a diverse young crowd. Plus an awesome happy hour every day and displayed local art. ~ Annie, Manager of Kenmore Arms and Casa California
Our Fave Things-to-Do
Wi Spa Korean Spa open 24 hours a day.
– 24 Hour Korean spas deserve a word, Wi Spa for life. ~ Nadia Kury, Manager of Casa Bella and Plaza Cordova
– definitely give a shout out to WiSpa ~ Annie, Manager of Kenmore Arms and Casa California
Aroma Golf Range LA’s largest semi-indoor golf range.
– Love practicing my swing four stories up. ~ Lauren
Max Karaoke Studio Private Karoake rooms and a BYOB policy.
– Best place to celebrate your birthday…or Tuesday. ~ Lauren
Is your fave hangout not on the list? Leave us your suggestions in the comments below.